<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, May 24, 2010
tired.




This whole week will be a VERY VERY VERY hectic week for me! Presentation after presentation.

Wednesday - Business Presentation
Next week - Audit Presentation, DAC easy Presentation

Gosh! I'm tired. Well, I'm happy that at least I've rejected the work offered by John Little at Expo! At least a burden less. Now, I'm progressing at Personal Selling, asking people to help me buy the products such as;

-Sticky sweet (halal)
-Parker Pen
-Waterman Pen

Got a few more! ((: BUT somehow I lazy to type. )):

Oh well, I did manage to convince certain people to buy the products for examples; my aunties, friends, Mum's friend & the list goes on & on & on.. ((: At least there is a progress on it... Thanks to my Gorgeous Mother for helping me! Love you!




&&& Baby slept already! Thought can webcam with him BUT he sleep before me so ya!!! Thanks ehk sayang! But still you are the best & the only one in my faithful heart! ((:




Can't say much! My eyes are heavy now.. && Cough getting worst! DAMN!!!


WWATTTEVAAAA!!!! hurmph!



I love you, baby!

Labels: