<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, July 29, 2010
Understanding

It hurt my feelings.
But why can't she just understand.
If she wants me to understand her, I can.
My regret and all, does it matter to her?
Not even a little bit?

Its not something that I've expected!
Its difficult to handle this situation.
My heart is really at pain.
I know I feel empty!
Its not that I don't want to repent!
I want. Really want!

But with all the nagging, I just can't do anything right?
How do I take it as an advice?
It keep on coming hitting me in the ear everything she saw my face!
I'm also worried for myself.
I need her to understand me.
But it seems that all is difficult!

I thought she understand me.
Overall, she don't!
It hurts me, hurts me a lot.


I've been keeping a lot of things to myself lately.
I just don't know how to let everything out.
I may enjoy myself out there with friends & bf and all.
But my heart is at a burden!
Everything worries me!

Sayang,
I love you so much!
I'm happy u are there for me!

Labels: ,