<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, August 26, 2010
bitches, life. bf.

Been ages since I've updated the blog.

Since 5th August, life been bad for me. Those who know will understand what I mean. & not forgetting that its RAMADHAN! But my friendly friend come to visit me every now & then which makes me can't FAST! urgh! Boring..

&&
Recently lot of things been happening around me & BF. It's an obstacle that we had to go through together in our everyday life. Lately he been falling sick. I'm damn worried for him. Just hopefully that he will get well soon.

Like I say I can't bear losing you. You must drink plenty of water sweetheart!

I love you!



&& for that TALAM DUA MUKA, your life will be at HELL!!!
Promise konon! Habuk lah!! Fuck you, BITCH!!
Lesson learnt!!

Labels: